Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Visiting the fish mart

Everytime I go to the fish market, all of my childhood memories come pouring back to me. I have always gone there with my family on Saturday afternoons, Sundays after church, and early mornings before breakfast. The other day I went with father. I took a couple pictures to make new memories.

Then I went home and fried up some fish and shrimp for my husband and had a great time eating dinner with my new family . I am excited to make more memories at the fish shop in the years to come.

3 comments:

  1. I wish we had a fish market. We actually might, to be honest, but I've never been. That's cool that you have so many memories of going there... and I bet it provides some good food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When i went to, College I was gone for some years so I forgot about that this great place but black pants quickly reminded me when I returned. Fish from the market is totally different from any other that you'll ever taste. You definitely have to find one!...or go fishing. Hehe

      Delete
    2. Never? I say google around to see if you do. The grocery store frozen section pales in comparison to fish markets.

      Delete