Saturday, August 17, 2013

Beer Review- Shocktop Applewheat Beer

Sup People! I am back with another review. I saw this beer pop up around may in the stores. It is a seasonal beer. It looked interesting an I am really into beer right now, so I decided to give it a try. 




I forget what dead animal I cooked that night, but when I opened this beer....

The apple taste blows you away. It is crisp, smooth, and full of flavor. The Wife, who normally detests beer loved it as well. I cannot get enough of these. At 7.37 a six pack these are not exactly cheap but they are worth the price. I highly recommend these. 



3 comments:

  1. I'm certainly not a beer drinking tonight but you know I actually really like this one. Gasp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to trying this one out. Is it like a hard cider or straight up wheat beer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little bit of both. It is very applely like a cider but with a wheat beer background.

      Delete