Friday, January 18, 2013

Taco Night

As a part-timer, I won't pretend like I don't have a decent amount of time on my hands to prepare
 "special" dishes and "slave" in the kitchen. But every now and than, I just do not feel like doing 
all the extra creativity. There is one night a week that The Man and I just pig out as much as we 
want and enjoy tasty Margaritas! That night's name? The Glorious Taco Night!


Another bonus? It is an instant joy-bringer. How can you be upset when there tasty tacos before you? 
You can't be! The Man absolutely loves it and tells me how awesome I am when all I did was brown
some turkey burger, heat up the tortillas, and put everything else in a serving dish! Yes! Mission 
Accomplished?!


Happy Weekend!
PS...It's taco night. yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment