Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bookstore Browsing

I was stranded at the bookstore yesterday afternoon after my car broke down. I got a ride to my job and afterwards chilled at the nearest convienent place (the bookstore) for 2 hours. The husband does not work exactly down the street so I had to wait for him to get off work and rescue me...hence my entrapment.

But I mean, if you're going to be "detained" somewhere, why not a Barnes and Noble with books, a Starbucks cafe, and good mood music playing in the background. It was not even ice cold there like it usually is. In fact, it was quite cozy. So much so that once I sat down, I spent most of the time on my phone watching Korean romance dramas (blusssshhhh).

That's pretty much how the husband found me... snuggled up on an arm chair in the back... in my own world. He felt so bad about having me wait for 2 hours that he treated me extra good for the rest of the day. Sigh. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment