Sunday, March 10, 2013

A few quick updates

Hello blog faithful!

This is just a quick post to updated yall on a few things. The Wife and I  have started a vegetarian period. It will not be permanent  I like eating animals far too much for that. I just wanted to see if I could pull it off so eh why not. We will be posting up our experiences  trials and tribulations. It has only been a few days and I already want to punch a baby cow in the face and eat it.

My meads are progressing along nicely. There is nothing much to update on those yet as it takes a while for those to brew. While those are chugging along I will be posting up more stuff on the liquor side of things.

I have discovered there are wing fest across the nation all throughout the year. There are a few in the surrounding states I want to attend, plus one next Saturday I want to go to. I will try my hardest to be there. I am also going to try and make it to a few others through out the year.

Stay tuned there will be lots to come!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment